Shanghai: Second Dynasty does not have any built-in printer drivers, but your computer probably does. If you want to print Mah-Jongg results, follow these steps:
- When the Results box is displayed on screen, press Alt-Print Screen on your
- Switch to MSPaint, the picture accessory that comes with Windows 95 or any other paint program (you do not need to quit Shanghai: Second Dynasty). If your monitor is set to a resolution higher than 640x480, you can go to MSPaint by using the Start button\Programs\Accessories. If your monitor is set to 640x480 resolution, you can minimize Shanghai: Second Dynasty by moving the cursor to the top of the screen and then clicking on the Minimize button, then you can use Start to navigate to MSPaint.
- In MSPaint, you can Paste by using Edit\Paste, or by hitting Ctrl-V.
- Now you can print or save the picture. You can use any of a variety of widely available graphics utilities to crop the picture or convert it to a picture format that doesn't take up as much hard disk space as a .BMP file does. More information on graphics programs and compression utilities can be found in the chapter on Customizing Tile Sets.
- When the Results box is displayed on screen, press Command-Shift-3 (hold in the Command and Shift keys while pressing the 3 key on your keyboard) to make a snapshot.